Now you can create and manage your print, Web, and mobile catalogs from a single application. Enterworks Enable Cross-Channel Catalog Publishing is the ideal publishing solution for multi-channel catalog requirements
, combining product information management
(PIM) with advanced database publishing tools to ensure that your catalogs in all media — print, Web, and mobile — are consistent and error-free.
Enable provides a central repository of catalog content dynamically created from your existing sources of product data. That ensures your print and Web catalogs will always use consistent pricing, product descriptions, images, and other information. Plug-ins for Adobe® InDesign and Xtensions for QuarkXPress® mean your designers can continue using the desktop publishing programs they work with now.
Enterworks Enable Multi-channel Catalog Publishing Benefits
↓ Catalog content is more consistent and more accurate
With a central source of real-time catalog content that’s dynamically linked to your catalog artwork, Enable database publishing ensures your product data is always ready to publish, regardless of the output form you choose.
↓ Flexibility with template-based publication management
Users can manage an unlimited number of style and document templates, update product data within documents, and other tasks.
↓ Plug-in to desktop publishing
Enable’s Adobe® InDesign Plug-In and QuarkXPress® Xtension fully support document layout with real-time integration of content from the central repository and write-back privileges for authorized users.
↓ Streamline catalog publishing with automated workflow
Accelerate the process of gathering, managing, reviewing, preparing, and publishing catalog content with Enable Workflow
↓ Rapid automatic pagination and indexing
Allows the user, with a click of a button, to flow content into documents and automatically build an index.
↓ Collaboration with interactive whiteboarding
Web-based tools for collaboration improves the communication and efficiency of catalog teams. Drag-and-drop technology allows you to allocate products to page layouts and render the page or spread in real-time.
Do you face these challenges?
- Managing information on hundreds of thousands of products
- Keeping content across all channels consistent and accurate
- Tracking down and gathering all the product content needed for marketing communications
- Manually updating desktop publishing files and Web pages with data from disparate, incompatible sources
- Dealing with the costs and inefficiencies of content errors, production delays, re-work
Enable Multi-channel publishing advantages
- Publish product content to print, Web, mobile, CD, and more
- Cut cycle times and reduce production costs
- Store, manage, and share product data, digital assets, and other publication elements
- Create custom catalogs tailored for specific customers, markets, and regions
- Adobe Plug-ins and Quark Xtensons let designers work with their existing programs
Results from Enterworks customers
- Cut six months and six figures from production of a 1,400-page catalog
- Eight-fold gain in productivity, including the ability to produce customized catalogs
- Shortened by almost 70 percent and halved resource requirements for the production cycle of a 2,200-page catalog
- Manage and publish product information 25 to 30 percent faster