Enterworks offers the Enable Data Quality Suite to complement its portfolio of master data management offerings. The Enable Data Quality Suite ensures that our customers begin their MDM initiative with quality data right from the start.
Enterworks data quality capabilities include:
↓ Data profiling
Know how reliable your data is at the start to gain insights into issues concerning its sufficiency, accuracy, consistency and redundancy and plan which tasks need to be undertaken to address them.
↓ Data cleansing and normalization
Conform all data to common corporate and industry standards, de-duplicate records, and correct syntax errors and inconsistent character patterns, invalid characters, incorrect lower or upper case, and other issues.
Automate steps and tasks involved in data quality and management to ensure that all data, applications, and participants are included in the process.
↓ Business rules
Use your business rules
to ensure that corporate standards for data entry and governance are enforced going forward.
↓ Audit logs
Yields important information concerning your data quality processes about who took what actions and when.
Delivers information to management for analysis and action.
Supports strict and fuzzy data cleansing and lets you set severity levels (for example, errors and warnings) for data entry.
Handles multi-lingual data and is fully Unicode enabled.
Data quality in your master data management initiative gives you:
- Quicker product time to market
- Lower rate of returned products
- Faster and more accurate billing
- Better customer relationships and improved customer service
- Lower inventory costs
- Reduced costs for catalog and direct mail production
- More effective cross-selling and up-selling
Enterworks Enable Data Quality Suite lets you…
- Automate data de-duping, cleansing, and standardization with manual review and override
- Enforce data quality and governance standards with business rules and data quality firewall
- Easily model quality processes with graphical workflow design tool
- Keep data clean going forward with batch and real-time quality checks
- Gain visibility into data quality with reports and audit logs for analysis and action