Enable DAM works in concert with the Enable product information management repository to ensure that digital assets are associated with all relevant products. It integrates with Enable’s publishing platform to automatically integrate digital assets into Web and print publications as needed.
Enterworks Enable DAM lets you…
- Manage all digital assets in a central location
- Store high resolution versions of images and render lower resolution as needed
- Automatically discover and store basic metadata related to unstructured content
- Import metadata files for custom fields
- Import linking information to products and items
- Allow photographers to submit high-resolution images remotely
Enable DAM manages any file format:
- Images: all image file formats, including .jpg, .png, .eps, .bmp, .tif
- Documents: .pdf, .MS Office
- Audio: .mp3 and .wav
- Video: .wmv and Flash
- Animations: Flash and Silverlight
Other Enable DAM advantages
- Relates and transforms on the fly — Enable manages the objects with metadata and relates them to products, publications, customers, and any other relation. This lets you easily search for, find, and access digital assets on an as-needed basis or in association with a particular project. Enable can also transform original image assets on the fly into different thumbnail, low-res, and high-res formats.
- Plays well with others — Have an existing DAM? Enable integrates with the leading commercially available DAM products to enhance your DAM with publishing and product information management capabilities.