If you distribute hundreds of thousands of products, that’s a tall order — especially if your product data comes from suppliers in a wide range of quality and completeness. But a product information management (PIM) platform is ideal for simplifying this effort. Enterworks Enable lets your centrally manage your product data, append attributes and marketing copy to them, and create associations among related products for upsell, cross-sell, and creating kits and bundles.
At the front end, your suppliers can enter their data in a supplier content portal that helps to enforce your standards for data quality and consistency. At the back end, you can dynamically output your enriched product information to e-commerce Web sites, print catalogs, customer portals, and other applications.
Enterworks Enable lets you…
- Enforce your standards for data quality and completeness as your suppliers enter their data into the product information management (PIM) system
- Create a central repository of product data accessible by all authorized users and applications, inside and outside your enterprise
- Make product data more findable in e-commerce Web site searches
- Make it easier for your customers to manage their projects and to source and purchase the products and components they need for the projects they’re working on
- Simplify management of contract compliance and rebate programs
- Create customized catalogs aimed at major accounts and niche markets to reduce the cost and increase the effectiveness of catalog marketing
- Reduce errors and collapse the production cycle for catalog and Web content publishing
- Streamline and automate product-related processes with enterprise-class workflow
Results reported by industrial distributors
- Managing and publishing product information up to 50 percent faster
- Collapsing production cycles by up to 70 percent and reducing resource requirements by half for a 2,200-page catalog
- Cutting six months and six figures from the production cycle of a 1,400-page catalog
- Realizing an 8-fold gain in productivity, including the ability to produce customized catalogs