Call for Speakers and Topic Suggestions
The 2016 conference was a huge success thanks to great topics and amazing customer presentations such as: Eric Gilboe from Fender, Edwin Ludwig from Truck-Lite, James Whatley from Mary Kay, and Michael Hauck from Essendant.
Like last year, we plan to dedicate a large part of the conference to dialogue, learning and exploration around topics that are critical to YOU. We need your help.
2 Ways You Can Help:
1) Select and Suggest New Topic Ideas
2) Volunteer to be a Speaker and we will cover the cost of your hotel stay
We are looking for presentations that include practical learnings and advice to other customers about your journey implementing, utilizing and expanding the use of the EnterWorks Enable solution. Presenters should plan on a 30 minute session, which includes a short question and answer period at the end of the presentation. If your presentation is selected, EnterWorks will cover your hotel.
Presentation / Presenter Deadlines:
- Submit Presenter Interest: March 17, 2017
- Submit Topic Suggestions: March 31, 2017
- Selected Presenter Notification: April 30, 2017
- User Conference Schedule: May 15, 2017
- Draft presentation outlines: May 31, 2017
- 1st draft powerpoint slides: June 30, 2017
- Final draft PPT slides: September 01, 2017
Interested in volunteering to be a presenter?