Enterworks Enable Workflow helps to ensure accurate data and reliable business transactions. Unlike competitor MDM and PIM products, which offer just basic workflow tools (or none at all), the Enable workflow engine is a patented enterprise-class platform used by companies worldwide to automate critical business processes.
What you can do with Enterworks Enable Workflow
- Manage, monitor, report on, and optimize end-to-end processes in applications that leverage master data
- Seamlessly integrate applications, systems, and processes across departments and among companies
- Improve communication and productivity in collaborative business environments
- Eliminate manual steps and paper-based reviews that lead to errors and delays
- Guide people through complex or unfamiliar processes
- Handle exceptions to the normal flow of activities within a process
- Use today’s leading standards for SOA-based business applications
What Enterworks Enable Workflow includes
↓ Automated business processes that include the human element
Optimize, track, and report on end-to-end processes in managing master data, product content, and multi-channel catalog publishing
, including exception handling and step-by-step guidance through complex or unfamiliar tasks.
↓ Complete integration of applications to support business processes
Seamlessly integrate existing applications and systems within and between companies to improve productivity in the collaborative business environment.
↓ Compliance enforcement capabilities
↓ Work items and alerts
Work items appear in an inbox-like view of tasks in the order they arrive; alerts are sent to users through e-mail and mobile devices, with links to the work items.
↓ Graphical modeling interface
Drag and drop icons to model business processes and rapidly integrate people and applications into tasks.
↓ Business Integration Components (BICs)
Intelligent software agents let you integrate existing enterprise applications into workflows and with MDM.
Power the applications that leverage your master data
Industry analysts agree that applications leveraging master data need process automation to deliver benefits to your business. Enable’s powerful enterprise workflow engine helps drive productivity and efficiency in:
Ensure that changes and deletions to product content are properly reviewed and approved
Automate steps and coordinate the routing of drafts throughout the production process
Give users access to the right tools and documents for the right work at the right time
Set and manage timing of discounts, promotions, rebates, other merchandising requirements