How does an end-to-end Product Information Management (PIM) solution enable content for omnichannel commerce more effectively than ecommerce silo solutions known as Syndication tools? We’ve got the answers.
Download the free PIM vs Syndication Playbook. This guide decodes the differences between the two solutions and provides insight from analysts and experts into making the most strategic selection for your business.
Organizations at every level of the content lifecycle must create, manage and enrich content. Trading partners need to effectively synchronize and syndicate that information in order to deliver a consistent and differentiated omnichannel experiences to consumers.
The EnterWorks Enable™ PIM/MDM platform includes an advanced Omnichannel Syndication solution to synchronize products, attributes and assets in bulk. The content can be configurable for multiple markets and languages. Business users can leverage workflows to automate the process and take full advantage of industry standards, like GDSN Major Release 3, GTIN and CIC.
What Can EnterWorks Enable™ Syndication Do For You?
- Faster product introductions
- Reduce product data errors
- Eliminate manual tasks and proprietary software solutions
- Increase up-sell and cross-sell conversions
- Comply with global standards including GDSN MjR3
- Meet customer-specific data requirements and mandates
- Reduce out-of-stocks
- Publish accurate and detailed product content, including GTIN’s, directly to Google Shopping and the Google Manufacturer Center.
Fill out the form below
to download EnterWorks’ Playbook: PIM vs Syndication.
There are a number of solutions that position ecommerce Syndication tools similarly to PIM. Yet, despite their commonalities, there are game-changing differences between the two. How do you choose? Let us help.
Do you have 15 minutes for a chat?
That’s all it takes to begin a smooth and successful digital transformation.
Contact us to get started.