Sterling, VA – March 6, 2018 – EnterWorks, a leading provider of multi-domain Master Data Management (MDM) solutions, announced today it will exhibit at the Gartner Data & Analytics Summit (Booth #1118). The event takes place March 5-8, 2018 in Grapevine, Texas. Attendees can engage EnterWorks on how the EnterWorks Enable™ 20/20 platform combines the foundational role of MDM with driving business results. Among the advantages of the Enable MDM vision is how it positions companies to master multiple domains of master data (e.g., product, customer, supplier, location, and assets) into a single, unified, and future-proofed view of data serving a variety of industries globally.
“As digital commerce and differentiated experiences have become competitive necessities, the precision of business decisions and operations depend on mastering, managing, and governing the golden record for multiple data domains within and across enterprises for a ‘single view of everything,’” said Rick Chavie, CEO of EnterWorks. “The Enable 20/20 vision for multi-domain MDM applies equally well in supporting the ‘back office’ with precision and efficiency as well as ‘front office’ decisions that drive revenues and margins. When all roles within a company can operate off a single record, it empowers decision-makers in making accurate, timely, and consistent decisions.”
Underlying the Enable 20/20 vision is a multi-domain MDM solution architecture that enables businesses to master the complexity of digitally accelerated environments while enabling rapid adaptation and integration of emerging technologies that are required to compete:
- Master Data Core: Best in Class technology, features, and vision for mastering, managing, and governing multi-domain master data across the enterprise.
- Technology ROI: Combine multiple domains of master, application, and reference data in a combinatorial manner to enable organizations to create differentiated, personalized experiences and greater lift in across digital and physical commerce.
- Multi-Domain MDM: Advanced features for mastering and managing the golden record for any data domain including buy side and sell side product, supplier, B2B and B2C customer, location, and physical or digital assets.
- Innovative: Continued leadership in advanced MDM solutions and technologies that include a 100% cloud ready platform; an agile SOA / micro-services architecture; support for VR, AR and 3D objects that enhance core master data capabilities; and advanced analytics and decision making across a company’s value chain.
- End-User Empowerment: The platform can be configured, managed, and continuously updated by business users. This accelerates business user adoption, whether at headquarters or across the global operations, and achieves the lowest total cost of ownership (TCO) among multi-domain MDM platforms.
- Fastest Time to Value: The ability to implement the Enable Multi-Domain in MDM in 90-days accelerates business value and return on investment (ROI).
- B2B2C Enablement: Delivers necessary capabilities for end-to-end collaboration across the value chain, whether a company is a producer, value-added provider, or end seller.
Click to learn more about EnterWorks Enable Solution.
Please join EnterWorks for a MUST SEE PRESENTATION from 9:45 to 10:15a.m. on Thursday March 8 at Grapevine 4, Level 3, Gaylord Convention Center, Main Stage, as Mary Kay Presents on Global Data Governance Program using EnterWorks MDM.
The EnterWorks Multi-Domain Master Data Management (MDM) solution enables companies to acquire, master, manage, govern, and transform multi-domain master data across their value chain into a competitive advantage for organizations of all sizes – from SMBs to global enterprises. Solutions offered include: Master Data Management, Golden Record Management, Data Stewardship, MDM Workflow & Business Process Enablement, Data Governance, Data Synchronization, Syndication & Integration, Digital Asset Management, Print Automation, and Self-Service Portals.
EnterWorks is highly ranked by various research analysts and used by industry leaders such as: Ariens, Big Rock Sports, CPO Commerce, Creative Converting, Darigold, Fender Musical Instruments, Guthy-Renker, Hearth & Home Technologies, HON Furniture, HP Hood, Interline Brands, Johnstone Supply, Mary Kay, Mercer, Orgill, Publishers Clearing House, Restoration Hardware, Strategic Market Alliance, US Foods, and W.B. Mason. Learn more at http://www.enterworks.com.