High-value, business critical information is at the heart of every business transaction, application, and decisions. The quality of this master data degrades over time, and negatively impacts key business processes if any aspect of it is inaccurate, missing, duplicated or incomplete. Too often, however, siloed systems and processes prevent the entire organization from accessing consistent master data across the enterprise. EnterWorks Enable™ Master Data Management (MDM) eliminates the guesswork and uncertainty that results from too many versions of the same data.
Enable™ provides a framework of technologies and processes with a central repository of reliable, up-to-date master data consolidated across all enterprise applications. The platform efficiently combines critical elements about complex data domains, provides tools to improve data quality and prescribes data governance mechanisms for consistent use of that data. Enable™ was developed from inception to master multiple domains, like about products, materials, suppliers, locations, customers, etc, and the relationships between them. Domains can be easily tailored to meet your business model and preferences, rather than your company being forced to fit a pre-existing notion of the data structure.
Enable™ Masters the Complexity of Single View of Multiple Domains
- Create a “Golden Record” for data entities by integrating databases and systems such as ERP, CRM, WMS and OMS, even hard to integrate legacy systems that are difficult to access and even more difficult to decommission.
- Enhance data quality and ability to extract, load, publish and syndicate accurate and consistent content to internal and external recipients.
- Improve the efficiencies and quality of decision for enterprise processes that rely on trusted and accurate information.
Highly collaborative, rules-driven workflow/approval process lets organizations create multiple routings and alerts triggered by any type of data change. Data changes and user actions are audited to ensure accountability and compliance with established policies and procedures.
- Define data policy aligned to business priorities.
- Customize business rules and assign workflow and owners to a specific rule.
- Set up user rights and policies, and configure data ownership policies and rights.
- Track actions of users in their respective roles with user-based auditing logs that are maintained for the entire content life cycle.
Combine data profiling and attribute management tools to monitor, analyze, and improve master data within the Enable™ MDM. Enable™ provides organizations with continuous insight into the completeness and quality of master data.
- Proactively detect and capture bad data as it is entered into the MDM (real time or batch).
- Validate bad data automatically, in real time or batch, based on pre-built or customized business rules.
- Track data quality issues requiring manual corrections in real time – from the time they are discovered to when they are corrected.
- Easily see where data discrepancies or problems exist within data values through the use of Intuitive color-coded UI.
Standardize and validate data according to business rules and data standards. Monitor the health of enterprise data using graphical dashboards. Alerts can be generated and workflows can be initiated so that users are alerted proactively to address data quality issues.
- Validate, cleanse, and classify all imported product data.
- Perform de-duplication of data, error correction and consolidation.
- Support the interoperability and coexistence with other 3rd party ETL and data standardization tools.
Manage multiple domains of data and easily link objects from those domains to create dynamic virtual relationships. All administrative, stewardship and governance functions across the multiple domains (and implementation styles) can be achieved from a single UI.
- Digital Assets
- Reference Data
- Trade Area Intelligence Data
- Order Data
- Marketing Programs
- Legal Claims
- Menu Data
- Schedule Data
Model complex master data relationships and associated rules between domains — without coding. Manage a flexible, extensible and open data model to hold the master data and all needed attributes (both structured and unstructured) based on business driven view of attributes, validation rules, security, and associated complex master data relationships.
- Out-of-the-box support for multiple domains including Product, Location, Supplier, and Customer.
- Configure and administer reference master data.
- Limitless number of entities, attributes and relationships.
- Recreate past (or project future) master data relationships.
Create virtually any type of hierarchy, based on data relationships or user preferences, via a drag and drop interface. Manage an unlimited number of hierarchies, everything from simple navigation trees, to complex multi-level taxonomies with category attribute inheritance.
- Unlimited, multi-level hierarchy management.
- Classify objects into multiple hierarchies.
- Associate objects and related data within more than one category.
- Maintain history and control access to your hierarchies.
- Easily copy and clone hierarchies as well as split and/or merge nodes.
Implement the MDM architecture that best meets customer requirements: centralized, consolidated, coexistence or hybrid.
- Establish business rules and validations that can be shared between systems.
- Ensure secure and accurate data stewarding and reporting across the enterprise.
- Define role based views and dashboards for business and power users to efficiently and effectively manage an organization’s master data.