Today’s effective product information has moved beyond documenting basic specifications, features and functions. Now and in the future, such information must tell a story and Enable™ differentiated experiences for customers. Companies compete on content to do that and a centralized view of the extensive product content vital to gain value from an ever-amplifying volume of materials, supplier, assets and parts data is crucial. An accurate and synchronized view of the product information managed by your enterprise is essential for supply chain optimization, catalog management, and channel content consistency. However, in most organizations, product data is dispersed throughout multiple business systems, trading-partner networks, and supply chain networks, in addition to residing on internal systems. EnterWorks Enable™ Product Information Management (PIM) is a comprehensive solution that aggregates and manages product content across all business applications.
Enable™ provides a 360-degree solution for the on-boarding, cleansing, synchronization and publication of product data. Its business-driven approach concentrates on designing a data model to your specific business challenges. Enable™ will customize and acclimatize content for every channel and preview it in the context, exactly like your customers would see it. Its tight integration with advanced e-commerce systems, back-end systems, GDSN and other syndication networks, as well as other resource tools your team is already using ensures a flawless transition from back-end to front-end.
Enable™ Masters the Complexity of Collaboration and Authorship
- Power a content repository with unlimited data attributes, manage complex relationships between products and category/ hierarchies
- Deliver time-phased pricing management for catalogs and campaigns that are responsive to the dynamic promotional needs of marketers and merchants
- Offer roles-based views tailored by user with security and audit logs for accountability that evolve based on acquisitions, geographic extensions, and organization changes
- Apply specific business rules for consistent, up-to-date sources of product content
- Enhance search-ability across attributes, facets, images, and text to keep up with the trends in products, life-cycles, and markets
Deploy a robust set of workflow management tools to Enable™, automate, and enforce best practices in data and content integration and flow across multiple sources, applications and enterprises.
- Enforce data governance (data quality, stewardship, taxonomy, naming conventions, etc.)
- Manage complex business processes in managing data and content through a drag-and-drop interface for collaboration between business and technical users, internal and external users
- Graphically display the flow of activities for proactive management and intervention
Easily store, categorize and manage unstructured and external content
- Incorporate documents, images, audio and video files into your content assets
- Associate items through one to one, one to many or many to one relationships
- View images through user-friendly search and browse features
- Leverage other DAM products that you may have installed in your company
Drive enterprise sales and branding throughout digital channels.
- Reach marketplaces, mobile touchpoints, social networks through custom integrations
- Engage upstream/downstream partners through commerce platform connectors
- Enable™ standardized content updating to target sites with channel-specific feeds
- Leverage social networks that are focused on topics relevant to your product content
Create virtually any type of hierarchy, based on data relationships or user preferences, via a drag and drop interface. Manage an unlimited number of hierarchies, everything from simple navigation trees, to complex multi-level taxonomies with category attribute inheritance.
- Unlimited, multi-level hierarchy management.
- Classify objects into multiple hierarchies.
- Associate objects and related data within more than one category.
- Maintain history and control access to your hierarchies.
- Easily copy and clone hierarchies as well as split and/or merge nodes.
Simultaneously and continually distribute and update enriched product information to multiple sales channels, systems and external partners.
- Generate per established criteria and automatically customize to recipient requirements
- Select, extract, and syndicate product data and automatically feed content to print or web catalogs, graphic or publishing tools on a scheduled or ad hoc basis
- Use Adobe InDesign and Quark Express plug-ins for streamlined design processes
Drive product classification and category attributes. Allow users to assign attributes at any level in the taxonomy and allow attributes to be inherited up and down the taxonomy structure.
- Map between multiple taxonomies (category to category, attribute to attribute, etc.)
- Link products to multiple hierarchies and multiple levels without duplicating data
- Easily maintain reference items for cross-sell and up-sell opportunities, bundles, BOMs, etc.
Support multi-lingual, multi-country and multi-cultural content and automatically generate localized output files and publications.
- Manage business user profiles to organization unit, language and country
- Match customers with localized product descriptions, pricing and shipping considerations
- Support B2B global accounts with global and local contractual and buying terms
- Enable™ company representatives with both global and local branding content
- Integrate with local content syndicators and marketplaces