Are you starting a PIM or product MDM initiative? Looking for some pointers to get things rolling? Request our new e-book, Preparing for PIM: First Steps to Getting Ready for Your Product Information Management or Product Master Data Management Initiative (as featured on Information Management). You’ll gain helpful insights into essential first steps you need to take to prepare for your PIM or product MDM program.
In this overview, you’ll…
- Discover what experts say about how to plan a successful product MDM, PIM or data quality initiative
- Learn how to create a data quality framework — a critical part of the product MDM process
- Find out who should be part of your product MDM team, including program sponsors and champions
If you’re responsible for your company’s product information, you owe it to yourself to give your PIM initiative a healthy start in life. Make sure you have the people and processes in place to ensure a successful program.
This detailed guide will get you started with your PIM or product MDM program so you can…
- Keep your product content clean and consistent wherever it’s used
- Get new products to market faster with more efficient supplier content onboarding
- Reduce costs and errors in catalog and Web content publishing
- Increase customer retention and repeat sales
It’s essential to have a well-defined roadmap and implementation plan for your PIM or product MDM initiative. This e-book will help you lay the groundwork for this important undertaking.