Yes, I’d like a copy of this document.
EnterWorks Named a Strong Performer in 2016 Product Information Management Solutions (PIM) Report
Rated “Outstanding Business Partner in Forrester Customer Interviews”
Customer rated “Outstanding Business Partner”
Download the report and read why Forrester analysts Fiona Swerdlow and Nasry Angel described PIM as being “indispensable in the new era of distributed commerce”. Learn why EnterWorks scored 5 out of 5 in many several categories such as: Product Taxonomy, Time to Value, Product Road Map & Strategic Direction.
Findings from the Forrester Report regarding EnterWorks are as follows:
- EnterWorks is well positioned to deliver product insights in the cloud
- EnterWorks competes on its ability to extend and incorporate data from other domains in addition to product.
- The product has robust reporting capabilities, allowing users to easily view, track, and manage the products for which they are responsible.
- Supported by healthy funding rounds, the company has grown steadily since Forrester’s 2014 PIM Wave evaluation.
- Well-developed search capabilities make finding and managing products easy: Users can search using full text, faceted search, or filters, and can run side-by-side comparisons.
- The product includes dashboard widgets that enable users to scorecard vendor quality and performance, which are also exposed in the tool’s vendor portal. The portal offers a complete business workbench that provides visibility into the state and quality of product data and product management workflows.
- Customer feedback highlights Enterworks’ professional services organization as an outstanding business partner to implement PIM.