Essential Functions and Responsibilities
• Sells into new Enterprise accounts while building relationships with key decision makers. Deliver presentations that convey confidence and credibility while detailing EnterWorks’ ability to deliver a solution that supports our prospect’s needs to tackle their business requirements.
• Lead effective, persuasive meetings and presentations using clear and effective communication which showcases EnterWorks solutions. Sell-to and interact with executive-level customer decision makers, to include up to CXO levels
• Cultivate and maintain excellent relationships by using a consultative approach to open discussions with prospects, explore their business needs, summarize prospect’s needs and issues, discover solutions and gain agreement on your solution.
• Develops and executes a strategic and comprehensive business plan for each account, including identifying core customer requirements and mapping the benefits of EnterWorks’ solutions to customer business requirements.
• Timely documentation within Salesforce.com of customer contact and activity data
• Accountable for accurate forecasting, regular quarterly revenue delivery, and the implementation of agreed account and business plans.
• Collaborates with Marketing to develop an effective plan for the accounts, to include events, seminars, and roadmap sessions. Promotes EnterWorks’ products, maximizes brand recognition and mindshare at all levels, and publicizes success stories.
• Develop and maintain a sufficient understanding of pricing and product configuration alternatives to design solutions for customers and demonstrate our solutions. Requires expert-level knowledge of selling EnterWorks’ products and services.