This week EnterWorks welcomed our PIM & MDM customers, along with other key industry advisors, in Scottsdale, Arizona for the 2016 Enable User Conference. We’ve come together at the legendary Hotel Valley Ho for two exciting days packed with networking and collaboration.
On Tuesday we kicked things off with customer appreciation events. After golfing at the TPC Champions Course or off-roading through Cactus Canyon, we enjoyed a dinner at Fender’s corporate office. Fender’s EnterWorks Enable support team joined the Fender House Band to perform live music for the event. Click here to watch a portion of their performance.
Today we begin a deep dive with our customers into learning about and leveraging the EnterWorks Enable PIM & MDM platform. Goals for our customers this week include:
- Collaborating with EnterWorks management, and advising us in shaping our future solution investments
- Providing the latest insights into our business and the release of EnterWorks Enable 8, our newest PIM & MDM platform
- Receiving knowledge and tips from our technical, publication and PIM experts
- Creating opportunities to learn from fellow Enable customers on how they are leveraging the PIM & MDM platform
I personally plan to connect one-on-one with attendees to get direct feedback and commit to future on-site customer meetings. We want to understand how our customers’ businesses are changing to help us inform our strategy of providing compelling “next practice” support.
I’m also pleased to announce today that we have brought on our first members of EnterWorks’ External Advisory Board:
- Ken Bonning: Ken is a Partner at Orion Advisors Group, specializing in advising clients on supply chain and IT strategies. He was previously Senior Executive Vice President for Kohl’s, and held senior level positions at Toys “R” Us and Zany Brainy.
- Deborah Weinswig: Deborah is the Executive Director for Fung Business Intelligence Centre. She is an award-winning global retail analyst and a specialist in retail innovation and technology. She’s served as Head of the Global Staples & Consumer Discretionary Team at Citi Research, and was recently named to the advisory board of the World Retail Congress.
To learn more, download our “Preparing Your PIM” Initiative.
Download Now →