Customers of EnterWorks MDM Platform to Benefit from Access to Patented WInshuttle Technologies
Sterling, VA – March 20, 2019 – EnterWorks, the leading provider of Master Data Management (MDM) and Product Information Management (PIM) solutions, announced initial benefits arising from the merger of the two companies last month. As a line of business within Winshuttle, EnterWorks can now access capabilities from Winshuttle that it will connect through the EnterWorks Agile Data FabricTM to its MDM Enable platform.
“We are pleased to present these initial benefits powered by Winshuttle technologies that accelerate our road map,” said Rick Chavie, GM of EnterWorks. “In Forrester’s 2019 MDM Wave Report, we scored the highest of all vendors for third generation MDM and made the biggest gains in critical capabilities as reported by Gartner; nonetheless, we see new, exciting opportunities to accelerate our leadership by introducing patented Winshuttle technology into our platform.”
Drawing from the portfolio of Winshuttle patented technologies, the initial collaborations focus on:
- Leveraging Winshuttle’s patented AI capability that facilitates automated generation of data handling rules through recognition of patterns from data used in Master Data Management. This will enable business and data managers to engage interactively with AI predictive models for experience-based refinements of the generated data quality rules.
- Certified integration with SAP for master data domains such as Material, Customer, Product, and Employee, bringing immediate, out of the box integrations for the EnterWorks Enable Platform.
- Workflow extensions leveraging specific use cases in functional areas comprising PLM, Supply Chain, CRM, Master Data Governance, and HR. These workflows leverage both Winshuttle’s Foundation and Studio software tools.
“EnterWorks has achieved remarkable success as the only software vendor globally to have Leader status in both of the current Forrester Waves for MDM and PIM. We were excited to extend their platform with our essential technologies for enterprises across many verticals,” said Kristian Kalsing, Vice President of Product and Solutions for Winshuttle. “We are excited to offer our customers these combined strengths and at the same time, we plan to build on the opportunity to extend our reach by leveraging EnterWorks with its extensive integrations into other ERP systems in order to more broadly deploy our core capabilities.”
The EnterWorks platform is a Multi-Domain Experience Management (MxM) solution that builds on a converged foundation of its MDM, PIM, and DAM. It proves the full engagement needed to master experiences in a multi-domain context as companies need to move beyond just product experience management to fully address experiences for the customer, associates, suppliers, and brand experience managers that can only be delivered within a contextual MxM platform. Examples include:
- Orchestration with suppliers who fulfill supply chain information requirements;
- Benchmarking of content effectiveness from brand/product stories by merchants and marketers;
- Assisting store and web managers to create experiences in the physical and digital demand chain; and
- Allowing customers to express preferences in a customer-to-business (C2B) model as contributors to the experience ecosystem.
Attend the EnterWorks session on Combinatorial IntelligenceTM at 1:40 pm today at the Gartner Data and Analytics Summit in Orlando. Presentation will be in Theater 1 – Level 1 – Cypress 1 – Exhibit Showcase.
About EnterWorks®, a Winshuttle Company
The EnterWorks Multi-Domain Master Experience Management (MxM) solution enables companies to acquire, master, manage, govern, and transform multi-domain experiences across their value chain into a competitive advantage for organizations of all sizes – from SMBs to global enterprises. Solutions offered include: Master Data Management, Product Information Management, Digital Asset Management, Golden Record Management, Data Stewardship, MDM Workflow & Business Process Enablement, Data Governance, Data Synchronization, Syndication & Integration, Digital Asset Management, Print Automation, and Self-Service Portals.
EnterWorks is highly ranked by various research analysts and used by industry leaders such as: Ariens, Big Rock Sports, CPO Commerce, Creative Converting, Darigold, Fender Musical Instruments, Guthy-Renker, Hearth & Home Technologies, HON Furniture, Interline Brands, Johnstone Supply, Mary Kay, Mercer, Orgill, Publishers Clearing House, Restoration Hardware, Strategic Market Alliance, HP Hood, and W.B. Mason. Learn more at enterworks.com.
Winshuttle software empowers business teams to make an impact through solutions that make it quick and easy to exchange data with ERP software using Excel, streamline business processes using forms and workflows, and improve data quality using data stewardship capabilities.
Its business led, IT-enabled solutions enable users to automate processes and solve problems without compromising security or governance. Business teams can author solutions across lines of business and, speeding product launches and financial accounting processes, streamlining customer and vendor onboarding, improving plant maintenance efficiency, and tackling data migration projects.
Learn more about Winshuttle’s data management solutions by visiting winshuttle.com.