For enterprise-wide Data Governance MDM, EnterWorks Enable™ combines policies, processes, and metrics to:
- define levels of data quality that must be achieved,
- plan for the implementation of those policies,
- and monitor the success of each policy.
Enable MDM with Data Governance tools unites these three essential areas through a centralized approach to ensure accountability and reduce the likelihood of errors.
Moving data out of silos and into a central repository puts Data Governance MDM in the spotlight for increased accuracy and transparency. This level of control enables companies to transform data into insights to drive better decision-making and long-term transformation.
What Can Enable Data Governance MDM Do for You?
- Increase the value of data to the business leveraging advanced data governance tools.
- Improve transparency through monitoring and management of data ownership and processes.
- Maintain brand continuity across multiple channels based on a single source of truth.
- Save time and resources by eliminating siloed information and manual spreadsheets, and automating and simplifying tasks.
- Reduce operational cost and friction by defining standard processes for addressing data gaps and issues.
- Improve accountability by providing clear ownership of data creation and management.
- Reduce risk in regards to regulatory compliance and meeting various industry standards.
- Increase customer trust and satisfaction through data quality measures to ensure accurate, consistent, and up-to-date information.
- Utilize Data Matchingto compare data across sources, identify patterns, remove duplications via de-duping, then Match/Merge all data into the master record.
- Perform Harmonizationof data leveraging intuitive Survivorship rules to ensure relevant, accurate, and up-to-date information resides in the master