Customers demand a rich shopping experience and are more likely to make a purchase when they can view images, videos, and manuals – online, in the store, and on mobile devices. In order to provide this visual consumer experience, organizations must have a way to centralize and manage unstructured digital content, just like other data domains.
The EnterWorks Enable™ MDM and PIM platform with integrated Digital Asset Management (DAM) makes this easier than ever. Enable provides organizations with a master data management solution with full-featured DAM capabilities to drive and deliver digital asset management objectives.
All-in-One Digital Asset Management Solution
The Enable MDM and Digital Asset Management solution allows companies to manage any unstructured content (images, videos, audio, documents and more) using built-in DAM technology.
Enable streamlines storing, categorizing and managing images, documents, templates, audio and video files, and other product-related data. Teams can import metadata from images, configure custom fields for cross-selling and up-selling, and automatically generate multiple image formats and resolution for print and online use.
As a single source for enterprise-wide digital assets and data, Enable allows organizations to link product, item, brand, asset, and other criteria. These data relationships are bi-directional, meaning users can quickly determine which products are associated with a specific document or file to make agile business decisions.
What Can the Enable Digital Asset Management Solution Do for You?
- Localize digital assets for markets, brands or languages.
- Reduce the costs and complexity of redundant digital asset storage.
- Drive compliance and correct usage of digital assets.
- Track and report on data usage and manage digital rights and expirations.
- Control and protect the brand through security and workflow.
- Automatically generate versions across multiple applications for cross-channel consistency, for print and online.
- Reduce time to deliver to third parties and customers.
- Improve efficiency and quickly find, organize, and convert digital assets with robust search and filter capabilities.
- Manage all digital assets in multiple formats (e., thumbnails, high and low resolution).