According to Forrester Research, providing differentiated consumer experiences relies not only on product data, but notably, curated product content. Organizations at every level of the content lifecycle must create, manage, and enrich product content and data. Trading partners need to effectively synchronize and syndicate that information in order to deliver a consistent and differentiated experience to consumers.
The EnterWorks Enable™ Product Information Management (PIM) and MDM solution helps organizations manage and syndicate all of their product content and digital assets from a single source of truth.
Through a centralized PIM syndication solution, organizations can ensure that verified, up-to-date product details and specifications are shared seamlessly across all touchpoints – including Google, your website, social media, online marketplaces including Amazon, GDSN data pools, and more. With PIM, product information is also more granular, which helps improve the searchability of items and aids in complying with standards such as GTIN and GDSN syndication.
Benefits of Enable MDM & PIM Syndication include:
- Faster product introductions.
- Reduce product data errors.
- Eliminate manual tasks and siloed, proprietary software solutions.
- Increase up-sell and cross-sell conversions.
- Comply with global standards including GDSN syndication and GDSN Major Release 3 (MjR3).
- Meet customer-specific data requirements and mandates.
- Reduce out-of-stocks.
What Can Enable MDM & PIM Syndication Do for You?
- PIM syndication tools to synchronize products, attributes, and digital assets in bulk.
- Configure content for multiple markets and languages.
- Leverage workflows to automate the process and take full advantage of industry standards, like GDSN, GTIN and CIC.
- Create unlimited syndication templates unique to each recipient’s specifications.
- Automatic or scheduled syndication of changes to data recipients, like pricing changes.
- Provide digital assets in the resolution, file format, and renditions desired by each recipient.
- Data transformed to match each recipient’s naming convention for file, headers, and attribute values automatically.
- Publish consistent, accurate and detailed product content – including GTIN’s – directly to Google Shopping and the Google Manufacturer Center so potential customers can easily find your product, and be compelled to view your product over the competition.