When it comes to managing your customer data, a Golden Record is a must. However, the variable nature of customer data makes this difficult to accomplish. Consider the complications that arise from duplicate entries, multiple emails, misspelled or changed names, abbreviations, address updates, second homes, varying phone numbers, and so on.
You can tackle these issues – and more – with EnterWorks Enable™ Master Data Management (MDM) for Golden Record Management (GRM).
With EnterWorks MDM, your organization can integrate databases and systems, cleanse and consolidate data, match and merge entries, standardize data, and ensure data governance and stewardship support.
EnterWorks MDM for Customer Data GRM
EnterWorks provides tools for GRM including Data Analysis, Cleansing, Matching, and Reporting/Monitoring.
- Data Matching helps you compare data across sources, identify patterns, remove duplications via de-duping, and merge all data into the master record.
- Harmonization of data and intuitive Survivorship rules are implemented to ensure relevant, accurate, up to date information makes it into the master record.
- Fuzzy Matching is accomplished with configurable, flexible, and easy to use algorithms. Multiple records can be compared to make statistical correlations and complete non-obvious merge/match of data.
- Data Validation tools help you convert data to conform to your unique business rules and compliance needs.
- Data Profiling provides a basis for understanding data quality issues and gaps, with a foundation for correction and prevention.
- A robust Validation Engine ensures that any added data is accurate and compliant with pre-defined validation rules. Users can also define validation levels that represent and ensure the “completeness” of data.
Take the Next Step
To learn more about EnterWorks’ capabilities for GRM, download the EnterWorks Solution Overview for MDM Customer Data today!
We would love to answer your questions and help you take the next steps. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.