Organizations today must support traditional sales channels while boosting marketing and sales lift across digital touchpoints. For companies looking for a fresh approach, EnterWorks Enable™ PIM with Automated Print & Publishing can play a powerful and transformative role.
Through a single PIM repository, the catalog publication process becomes faster, more collaborative, highly automated, and less error-prone. Organizations can leverage compelling content to drive traffic across channels, with the ability to monitor and track customer data and performance for a better ROI.
- Faster – Steps needed to repurpose content for different media can be eliminated. Workflow can accelerate processes and ensure best practices.
- Less manually-intensive – Technology can automate tasks where appropriate.
- More collaborative – Product information is onboarded from authorized suppliers. Workflow ensures proper approvals. All participants view the same, accurate data.
- Less error-prone – Working with a single, secure source of content allows validation and auditability.
Web-to-Print Portal with Adobe® InDesign
Powered by Adobe InDesign, the Enable Web-to-Print self-service solution empowers distributors, retailers, branch offices, marketers, and sales teams to customize and create their own catalogs and collateral, while maintaining corporate identity and branding standards.
The online portal is extremely easy to use, letting even non-designers produce professional, branded materials in minutes.
Digital Asset Management (DAM) capabilities and Enterprise Workflow tools let users easily access artwork, manage print projects from start to finish, and engage the right vendor at the right price.
- Real-time document rendering and on-demand printing
- Customization for specific markets, locations, and customers
- Automated workflow for review and approval requests
- Centralized management for print requests, orders, and bids
- Brand-compliant template library
- Roles-based security with version control alerts
To learn more, read our article: 8 Ways InDesign & PIM Publishing Empower Your Sales Force.