Today’s effective product information has moved beyond documenting basic specifications, features and functions. Now and in the future, such information must tell a story and Enable™ differentiated experiences for customers. Companies compete on content to do that and a centralized view of the extensive product content vital to gain value from an ever-amplifying volume of materials, supplier, assets and parts data is crucial. An accurate and synchronized view of the product information managed by your enterprise is essential for supply chain optimization, catalog management, and channel content consistency. However, in most organizations, product data is dispersed throughout multiple business systems, trading-partner networks, and supply chain networks, in addition to residing on internal systems.
EnterWorks Enable™ Product Information Management (PIM) is a comprehensive solution that aggregates and manages product content across all business applications. Enable™ provides a 360-degree solution for the on-boarding, cleansing, synchronization and publication of product data. Its business-driven approach concentrates on designing a data model to your specific business challenges. Enable™ will customize and acclimatize content for every channel and preview it in the context, exactly like your customers would see it. Its tight integration with advanced e-commerce systems, back-end systems, GDSN and other syndication networks, as well as other resource tools your team is already using ensures a flawless transition from back-end to front-end.
Enable™ Masters the Complexity of Collaboration and Authorship
- Power a content repository with unlimited data attributes, manage complex relationships between products and category/ hierarchies
- Deliver time-phased pricing management for catalogs and campaigns that are responsive to the dynamic promotional needs of marketers and merchants
- Offer roles-based views tailored by user with security and audit logs for accountability that evolve based on acquisitions, geographic extensions, and organization changes
- Apply specific business rules for consistent, up-to-date sources of product content
- Enhance search-ability across attributes, facets, images, and text to keep up with the trends in products, life-cycles, and markets