In today’s omnichannel marketplace, promoting and selling products requires compelling, consistent, and accurate content. Yet too often, down-stream sellers — namely distributors, wholesalers, and retailers — lack access to this enriched information. It’s simply too overwhelming to source and manage.
Item onboarding can be a cumbersome experience. For one product, multiple e-mail or phone calls may be required to suppliers. And, even after several attempts, the content received may not be accurate or consistent with your organization’s data governance rules or format requirements.
EnterWorks Enable™ Master Data Management solution with Vendor Portal Software provides a portal to make onboarding and enriching product information and introductions faster and easier than ever. Organizations can create an onboarding workflow that enforces data standards for its suppliers and notifies internal teams about new product introductions, missing data, and other triggers that may need attention.
What can Enable™ Vendor Portal Software do for you?
- Reduce business overhead and manual work for managing supplier information and product content.
- Assess performance and compliance, as well as provide direct real-time feedback to suppliers and supplier management.
- Understand the total supplier relationship across an organization, including subsidiaries and sub-suppliers.
- Accelerate supplier onboarding and integration.
- Adapt to supplier data formats.
- Enforce data standards and required data – even via spreadsheets.
- Ensure secure and tracked data access and changes.
- Drive real-time activity status and notifications.
Vendor Portal Resources
- EnterWorks Case Study on Johnstone Supply: As the largest HVAC Distribution Cooperative, Johnstone uses EnterWorks Product Information Management and centralized Vendor Portal Software to advance their business and e-commerce presence.
- Article on Vendor Portal Do’s and Don’ts
- Checklist: How to Select the Right Vendor Portal Software Supplier