Exploring The ROI of PIM and MDM
Mapping Out the Master Data Management ROI
Have you ever wondered how to effectively evaluate the return on investment (ROI) of a Product Information Management (PIM) and Master Data Management (MDM) implementation?
If you’re responsible for your company’s product information and data, calculating the ROI of a PIM and MDM platform is a crucial step in your journey.
In this e-book, we explore Master Data Management ROI, including what industry analysts, solution experts, and actual business users have to say about the measurable impact of PIM and MDM on their organization.
Real-Life Results of MDM and PIM
By extracting Master Data Management ROI, organizations implementing EnterWorks Enable™ MDM/PIM solution have seen revolutionary results. Take a look at these real-life examples from our MDM/PIM customers:
- Reduced months-long catalog cycle down to four weeks with increased accuracy and improved workflow.
- Cut six months and six figures from the production cycle of a 1,400-page catalog.
- Faster extraction of data from source documents by 25 to 30 percent.
- Shortened production for a 2,200-page catalog by 70 percent, reducing resource requirements by half, cutting inaccuracies to less than five percent.
- Captured $17 million in additional revenue with a real-time MDM-based pricing portal.
- Realized an 8-fold gain in productivity, including the ability to produce customized catalogs.
- Managing 14 subsidiaries from one product MDM system to support mass customization across multiple brands.
- 100% user adoption due to EnterWorks’ business-friendly platform.
- Consistent, accurate information for hundreds of attributes across 35K+ SKUs.
- Reduced menu files from 720 to 42.
- 68 percent reduction in data errors.
- Removed 900 GTINs that were old or obsolete.
- Over 8,000 new publications and over 4,000 re-publications of catalogs.
- 47 percent e-commerce sales growth YoY.
Ready to see results across your organization? Download the e-book and contact us to learn more about getting the best Master Data Management ROI.